Mar 17, 2008

Well Hello....Welcome to My Living Room

Bloggity blog blog. Here's my blog. I'm Michael. I'm a hardcore nerd living in Lafayette, Louisiana. I love my mother and my Ipod. I suppose that in order to have an interesting blog, one must write about himself. It seems self congratulating. "look at me..look what I did!". So for every one post about "me me me", I'll hopefully have a dozen or so about things I'm interested in writing about - Restaurants. Independent films. Odd music. New York City (circa 1979 preferably). Louisiana's own superstar, Broccoli Spears (that's a joke...I'd never stoop so low). Chocolate Cake and other baked pastries. New Orleans. The 80s. Waiters and waitresses. People who deserve to be more famous than they are (not that fame is all it's cracked up to be). Things that are absurd. Minutiae. Bizarrities. New York City. Swimming. Dancing. The Catholic Church. (I've had to give them all up...)

3 comments:

jason said...

Can we teleport into your closet?

Stuart said...

Yea! I knew you'd finally come around and start blogging!

Maybe you can inspire me to keep up with my own ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should give up dancing or swimming. What will we do on vacation?
Will you continue to wear plaide?